Skip to main content

Audiobook Review: Spirit Bound By:Richelle Mead

Series: The Vampire Academy book #5  
Overall Rating on Audible: 4.5/5
Published: Published May 18th 2010 by Penguin Razorbill  
Hours: Length: 13 hrs and 11 mins
My Rating 5/5
 
 
"Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong...

After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's-and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere.

She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. And this time he won't rest until Rose joins him... forever."

Okay I did the info about this book a little different since I listened to the audiobook. I used the Audible rating instead of Goodreads, and the hours/length instead of pages. If you guys don't like this then just let me know. I just thought that this would be more relatable. I also did not put a favorite quote because my picks were spoiler lines. In a nutshell I LOVED this audiobook! I have already talked about the narrator and how fantastic I think she is, and it was no different in this book. Now the story in general was GREAT and by far the best book out of the series. I couldn't turn it off. I ignored my family the entire day. Let me paint you a picture. I wake up early, use my audible app so I can listen to the book on my phone. I put my headphones on and enter the vampire world for the next 13 hours. My husband could have had a party, a tornado could of blown through town, my dogs could of tore all my clothes in my closet, and I wouldn't of noticed any of it. I went about doing my daily cleaning, but I feel like I was so captivated in Meads world that I was blind of the world I was living in. Do any of you guys get like that while listening to an audiobook or is it just me?
For me this was the first book in the series that didn't have any parts that were slow. Straight out the gate you are on the edge of your seat because of the note Rose got at the end of the last book. And let me tell you friends you stay on the edge of your seat the entire time. I was literally waiting for Dimitri to just pop out of the blue like a big bad wolf. I cant tell you how anything happens but man was it interesting. Heck I will give you a small hint: There are twist and turns and some of them are going to leave some of you very happy and some of ya'll are going to probably be mad. Personally I didn't mind any of Meads choices I saw where she was going with them. Writing this review is difficult because I want to spoil you guys on everything! All that happens is so jaw dropping amazing that I just want to share my feelings on all of them. I may write a spoiler review just talking about my favorite parts and the shocking moments. If you guys would like that just let me know =) If you cant tell I really enjoyed this book, and was pleasantly surprised by how much the story lines and characters improved for me. Was this your guys favorite books of the series? Let me know your thoughts on everything that happens =) I love when ya'll leave comments.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: To All The Boys I Loved Before (Reread)

To All The Boys I've Loved Before  Series: To All The Boys I've Loved Before #1  Author: Jenny Han Published: April 15th, 2014 by Simon & Schuster  Pages: 355 My Rating:  ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ But now that I think about it, that seems to be all I’ve ever wanted. To be somebody’s and for them to be mine.   Even if she doesn't know the last one, Lara Jean is a hopeless romantic, shy, quirky, and strong-willed. When Lara Jean loves someone, she doesn’t tell them but writes them a love letter. It’s easier to play it safe, to let her feelings pour out onto paper. She holds nothing back; why should she? No one will ever see the letters. She stows them away in the safety of her beloved hatbox.     Lara Jean has written five love letters in her life. The letters range from the boy who stole her first kiss to her sister’s ex-boyfriend.   Lara Jean’s love letters are missing. They are no longer in the safety of her hatbox; they’ve been sent out.   Now Lara Jean is forced to face her bigges

Back to School: Percy Jackson Style

As any fangirl or fanboy wherever you go you want to show your love of books. Being lovers of books we are a unique kind. We crush over fictional characters, they become our best friends, when they hurt we hurt. Books are our escape, our passion, our fun, hobby, friend, books are our lives. Pride comes with being a book nerd and it's something you should embrace. These books we love sometimes take over. We love them so much we want to be a part of that world. I wanted to help find ways for you to always feel close to your favorite books and characters. This week I wanted to do Percy Jackson because I mean who doesn't like Percy Jackson?! These outfits are loosely inspired by some of the loved characters from The Percy Jackson series or the book covers. I stayed on pinterest for hours (shocker right?) to find outfits that have simple pieces that you can find in your closet or wouldn't be hard to find for a good price at stores. I also wanted to find outfits that could easil

Of Poseidon

  "Galen is the prince of the Syrena, sent to land to find a girl he's heard can communicate with fish. Emma is on vacation at the beach. When she runs into Galen-literally, ouch!-both teens sense a connection. But it will take several encounters, including a deadly one with a shark, for Galen to be convinced of Emma's gifts. Now, if he can only convince Emma that she holds the key to his kingdom...Told from both Emma and Galen's points of view, here is a fish-out-of-water story that sparkles with intrigue, humor, and waves of romance." I really enjoyed Of Poseidon  so much in fact that I have read it twice. Of Poseidon is the first book in the Syrena series, and this book is full of humor I was laughing from the very first page. The best part of this book was how much I laughed like a crazy person. Emma and Galen keep having strange encounters, and while Galen has an explanation for them, Emma just thinks he's a creepy stalker who wants to sue her for run