I just wanted to talk with you guys today. I think I will do Tea Talks every now and then to let you guys know what's going on in my life. Every follower to me is a friend, and who else would be a better choice to talk to than your friends right?!
I haven't posted in awhile because some great things have happened that I wanted to just live in the moment for and embrace the changes in my life. There also were some pretty crappy times that I know for a fact have gave me some gray hairs. ( Note to self: need to call hair stylist.) So grab a cup of tea, let me tell you about the last couple of weeks and weeks to come. After that leave me comments letting me know what is going on with you guys =) Let the feelings fly!
- Some of you may know my husband and I were best friends for YEARS before we even thought of dating much less getting married. So I have known all of his friends for years. He has had the same best friend since he was in the 6th grade. I never described them as best friends, brothers is a better name for them. This friend got married a couple of weekends ago! It is crazy to see how far he has come. His bride is his perfect match, and it was truly touching to watch someone that you have known for years grow up in a flash and be so mature and in love. It was breath taking and the funniest wedding I have ever been to.
- Sadly friends move away, and we got to see some friends we haven't seen in over a year at this wedding, and it was great catching up. The guy who got married has moved about 4 hours away from us, and we have been planning a trip to take with them in a couple of months!
- BACHELORS IN THE HOUSE....MY HOUSE I'm not sure if its the fact that Chris and I got married, the friend a talked about earlier just got married, and now another guy from their little manly clique just got engaged, but the bachelors in the group are starting to become clingers to the third degree!!! I currently have one of the bachelors on our couch rumbling the house with his snores while I type this. He got here last night and is talking about staying another night... OHHHHH and he called the other guys in the group and made plans to come stay the weekend AGAIN NEXT WEEKEND AND INVITED TWO OTHER GUYS TO COME WITH HIM!!!!!!! I love have guests, but I thought part of being a guest was getting invited by the host not inviting yourself. Saturdays are my only ME AND HUBBY day and I take advantage of those days. Sadly I guess I wont be having one of those days for awhile.
- THE GOOD WITCH If you guys have not watched these movies they are HALLMARK MOVIES that are amazing! TODAY THEY ARE HAVING A MARATHON ON THE HALLMARK CHANNEL ALL DAY AND TONIGHT A NEW GOOD WITCH MOVIE COMES ON!!!!!!! I love these movies and they make me happy and can turn my frown upside down!
- MIDTERMS ARE A NIGHTMARE I have had midterms for the last two weeks. I am currently doing 15 hours at school and it sucks as bad as it sounds. I also have two HUGE projects due Tuesday so we all know what I will be doing this weekend.
- MY ANNIVERSARY IS COMING UP Chris and I will be married for a year in November AND our DATING anniversary is on Thanksgiving! on the 21st we will be married for a year and on the 27th we will be together for a total of 6 years! Gah the time has flown by and I love him more every day. We have been playing a trip for that so any free time I get that is what I have been doing.
- I AM HOSTING THANKSGIVING FOR THE FIRST TIME. I couldn't be more excited/scared about this. Most of my family has not seen my house since we moved. So my aunt, uncle, cousins, EVERYBODY will be here to see the house and see my hosting skills. I AM A MESSY PERSON so I have to start working on my cleaning skills to make it perfect for Thanksgiving. ALSO THE HUBBYS FAMILY WILL BE OVER THAT SATURDAY AGAIN I AM HOSTING THANKSGIVING, BUT FOR HUBBYS FAMILY. I have been looking up recipes and trying to get them perfect for these two days. I am going to gain so much weight by the time Thanksgiving gets here I wont be able to fit through the door!
- SOMEHOW I HAVE READ ALOT. The last couple of weeks have been crazy, and yet somehow I have read around 6 or 7 books in the last 3 weeks. That has been a record for me, and I have no idea how I did it. I guess I just needed some major relaxing and escaping from all the chaos going on. So be sure to come subscribe so you know when a review goes up because I read some GREAT books!
So that is what has been going on with me. How about you guys? Let me know what is going on with ya'll! Well I hear the bear coming to life so I have to go play gracious hostess and make breakfast. While I am doing that I think I am going to go through my contacts and try to get these guys some dates. I need my weekends back!!!! Let me know if you like posts like this!!!! Happy reading ya'll!!!!!