- "There's something irresistible about a lost cause"-Jacob from New Moon
- “One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.” -Tessa from Clockwork Angel
- "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live"―Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone J.K. Rowling
- "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light."-Dumbledore
- *Disclaimer I have not read this book I KNOW I KNOW but this quote is beautiful . "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- "Fear doesn't shut you down it wakes you up"-Divergent by Veronica Roth
- "Libraries were full of ideas perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons."-Celaena Sardothien, Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
- "You could rattle the stars. You could do anything if you only dared."-Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
Book Quote Tattoos
At a dinner party the other night somehow we got on the topic of tattoos. While everyone was talking about tattoos they have, want, or explaining why they don't like tattoos I stayed pretty quite. Fun fact about me I pass out with needles, bloods, gashes, pretty much you name it, if it is gruesome I will be on the ground. So it is safe to say that getting a tattoo wont be in my future, but I was asked if I could get any tattoo what would it be? I thought for a second and told them I wasn't for sure but I am sure it would probably be a book quote. That got me to thinking of all the great book quotes out there, and I thought it would be a fun post to do. So here are just a few quotes that I think are tattoo worthy.
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018...