January Wrap-up

I am so excited to do my first every wrap-up! I read and listened to a grand total of 6 books, and they were BIG books for the most part. I got a lot of reading done because
1. at the start of the month I did a lot of traveling and cleaning so I had plenty of time to listen to audio books.
2. I got the stomach flu and that lead to some reading and a lot of listening to audio books.
3. WE GOT A LOT OF SNOW DAYS!!!!!!!! We had about a week of for snow and boy did I read!
These are the books I read for the month of January. Starting from the bottom 

I LOVED listening to the Harry Potter books on audio. I will be doing a review of the audio books this week. I highly recommend giving it a try. If you love rereading the series, but want to feel like you're reading it for the first time all over again, then try the audio books! 
This book did not disappoint! My emotions were all over the place with this book, and I never knew what was going to happen. Just when I thought I had it figured out, Sarah J. Maas pulled the rug our from under me. (Full review coming this week!) 
Of course I loved this book, I've never met a book written by Riordan that I didn't like! I had a few problems with this book that I will talk more about in my review, but overall this was such a fun read and I highly recommend. 
Okay I had A LOT of problems with this book. I debated on doing a review for this book, and decided I will. I do not like doing negative reviews, but I believe if they are done respectfully they are important. There were some concepts I liked about this book, but I have decided to not continue with the series. I do not recommend this book. (Review coming soon!) 

And that my friends is my first wrap-up. Tell me if you prefer me to do the reviews before or after the wrap up. I think I would like to do the reviews first next month and see how I like that. Let me know your thoughts on these books, and make sure you check back for their full reviews.
Happy Reading Y'all
Ashley