This week on Back to School I wanted to help you guys feel in sync with some great characters. I wanted to pick some books for you guys that I love that take place in school environments. Now school will not be the main point or problem these characters go through, but they do go through some of the tough situations and stress you guys do at school. Some characters live on campus and deal with the drama of being independent for the first time, missing home, the struggle of finding who they truly are, drama, and parties. College is a hard time for many people because you are finding your own self on your own terms. Mommy and daddy aren't there to tell you what to do or how to act. Some struggle while others flourish. I HAD to put girls in this post that loved to learn and enjoyed the structure of school. I sometimes forget that learning can be looked at on a bright note. It's hard to remember that when you have 5 gazillion papers to write. I picked two girls I thought...
"i will cut you" LMAO! It definitely has high school drama.. I am still kind of worried about it but of course I will be at the theater watching it! THANK YOU!!! I am not feeling Lissa at all or Dimitri.... i just don't see it... MIA! NOOOOO!! Mia is supposed to have short bouncy curly hair and be small childlike looking and a little biotch.... lol. I can see how they are trying to go the funny route.. i just think my biggest issue is that i don't agree with some of their character choices.... sigh... lol.
ReplyDelete